A comprehensive service is offered including advice on purchase of the vessel. We believe the difference between a good ship and a ‘great’ ship is the ability of the ship to consistently meet the demands of the shipping industry. Our experts have the knowledge and skills to evaluate the ships condition and provide a larger picture based on facts to the concerned parties.
A complete assessment is made of the vessel with special emphasis on the following points:-
- The Hull, Deck areas, superstructure and accommodation.
- Main Engine / Aux Eng and associated machinery.
- The condition of mooring equipment and onboard safety equipment.
- The cargo handling system including inert gas plant, lpg compressor rooms and associated machinery, electrical equipment and instrumentation.
- The Wheelhouse equipment ie. Navigation and radio equipment.
- Checking of the vessels spare outfit and spare gear.
- The standard and status of vessel’s maintenance.
- The cargo and ballast tanks, service tanks and void spaces are inspected whenever possible.
- To enable the prospective buyer to fully assess the overall condition of the subject vessel and
evaluate its costs, we have to provide him with a comprehensive report by physical inspection of the vessel
including associated onboard and classification records.
- With our qualified team we ensure that every buyer meets his goal of pinning down on a great ship.